This course involves situations related to catching up with friends. You'll analyze clips, listen to audio recordings, post in the student forum, and fill out worksheets.
What You'll Learn
- How to use the present perfect continuous to talk about recent activities.
- How to use since, for, and in with the present perfect and present perfect continuous.
- How to use already, still, and yet with the present perfect.
- How to talk about your social life and different kinds of movies.
- How to ask someone for a favor politely.
- How to use All right and OK to move a conversation to a new topic.
WORDS TO LISTEN FOR
What's happening in your life these days? Have you...
- done anything special?
- been out with your friends
- had a party?
- gone dancing anywhere?
- eaten anywhere nice?
- seen any good movies?
- been to any concerts
- joined any clubs?
Now that your English muscles are stretched out, let's learn!
Before starting this unit, take the Checkpoint test. This test makes sure you remember units 7-9 and are ready for unit 10.
Take this Course
Was this helpful? Like and follow us to say thanks!