This course involves situations related to impressions, feelings, and reactions. You'll analyze clips, listen to audio recordings, post in the student forum, and fill out worksheets.
What You'll Learn
- How to use the modal verbs must, may, might, can't and could to speculate.
- How to use adjectives ending in -ing and -ed like boring and bored.
- How to talk about your impressions, feelings, and reactions.
- How to show you understand another person's feelings or situation.
- How to use you see to explain a situation.
- How to use I see to show you understand.
WORDS TO LISTEN FOR
Now that your English muscles are stretched out, let's learn!
Take this Course
Was this helpful? Like and follow us to say thanks!