This course introduces the wonders of the world, both natural and human wonders. You'll analyze clips, listen to audio recordings, post in the student forum, and fill out worksheets.
What You'll Learn
- How to use the superlative form of adjectives
- How to use the superlative with nouns
- How to ask and answer questions about measurements with How + adjective...?
- How to talk about human and natural wonders
- How to use short responses to show you are a supportive listener
- How to use superlatives for emphasis
WORDS TO LISTEN FOR
Have you ever done any of these things? Which would you really like to do?
- See an active volcano
- Ride a scary roller coaster
- Go hiking in a beautiful canyon
- Visit an ancient city or monument