This course involves everything family, from gripes to childhood memories. You'll analyze clips, listen to audio recordings, post in the student forum, and fill out worksheets.
What You'll Learn
- How to use let, make, help, have, get, want, ask, and tell to talk about rules and discipline.
- How to use used to and would to talk about memories.
- How to talk about family, relatives, and childhood.
- How to give opinions with expressions like It seems like and If you ask me.
- How to use expressions like definitely, absolutely, etc. to agree.
WORDS TO LISTEN FOR
What activities do you and your family do together? Write three things.
Example: Eat dinner, go to the park, etc.