This course involves everything related to managing your busy life, from phone calls, to making plans, to organizing your life. You'll analyze clips, listen to audio recordings, post in the student forum, and fill out worksheets.
What You'll Learn
- How to use will, going to, the present continuous, and the simple present to talk about the future.
- How to use ought to, have got to, would rather, had better, and going to have to.
- How to talk about future plans, facts, predictions, and schedules.
- How to talk about what's advisable, what's necessary, and what's preferable.
- How to end phone conversations and use informal expressions to say good-bye.
- How to use expressions with make and do.
WORDS TO LISTEN FOR
How good are you at managing your life? Are you good at...
- organizing your social life?
- dealing with problems at work or school?
- keeping your house neat and organized?