This course involves situations related to all the relationships in your life. You'll analyze clips, listen to audio recordings, post in the student forum, and fill out worksheets.
What You'll Learn
- How to make sentences with subject and object relative clauses.
- How to use phrasal verbs like grow up, get along, and break up.
- How to talk about friendships, dating, and other relationships.
- How to soften comments with expressions like I think, probably, kind of, and in a way.
- How to use though to give a contrasting idea.
WORDS TO LISTEN FOR
How many different relationships do you have with other people? Are you a family member, a friend, a teacher, a student, a co-worker? What relationship do you enjoy the most?