This course involves situations related to imaginary situations and everyday dilemmas. You'll analyze clips, listen to audio recordings, post in the student forum, and fill out worksheets.
What You'll Learn
- How to talk about imaginary situations or events in the present and future.
- How to use talk about how you wish your life were different and why.
- How to discuss how to deal with everyday dilemmas.
- How to give advice using expressions like If I were you... and You could...
- How to use That would be... to comment on a possibility or a suggestion.
WORDS TO LISTEN FOR
What are your priorities in life? Rank these in order from 1 (most important) to 6 (least important).
- physical appearance