This course involves situations related to technology and tech problems. You'll analyze clips, listen to audio recordings, post in the student forum, and fill out worksheets.
What You'll Learn
- How to include questions within questions and statements
- How to use separable phrasal verbs like turn on, plug in, and throw away.
- How to use how to + verb, where to + verb, etc.
- How to talk about problems with technology and how things work
- How to give different opinions with expressions like Don't you think...?
- How to use You know what I mean? to ask someone to agree
WORDS TO LISTEN FOR
How tech savvy are you? What electronic gadgets do you use in your everyday life? Do you ever have technical problems? Can you fix them? Write your answers in your notebook.